Fix Corrupt Doc File
Microsoft Word is an efficient text editor globally used by people to create professional looking simple documents such as memos, letters, reports to complex documents such as brochures, newsletters and other important personal and business documents. But, one fine day due to some unknown reasons your vital business document gets inaccessible that crucial for your organization. Are you getting trouble to open important business word document file? Is Microsoft Word showing error messages while opening the doc file? If yes, then no need to bother much as fix corrupted tool will easily repair corrupt doc file easily.
This software has been designed with powerful repair engine to fix damaged word document of types such as DOC and DOCX files which don’t open due to corruption issues. This software has the ability to repair word documents and recover formatting, text, OLE objects such as bullet lists, tables, charts, images that are embedded, hyperlinks, etc from the corrupt DOC file. This is a safe to use, read only application that will not modify the corrupted file, will read damaged file and creates a new usable word document. Just visit "http://www.fixcorrupted.net/word-document.html" to know more about the tool.
Reasons for corruption of DOC file
- Errors while opening the Word file: While opening DOC files, you will encounter error messages such as "abc.doc file cannot be opened" due to Word file corruption. These error messages will not allow you to open DOC file resulting in data loss.
- Accessing from storage devices: DOC files will get corrupted while storing, accessing or saving the file from external storage devices such as USB flash drive. The DOC files also get corrupt during transferring from one place to other.
- Macro Virus attacks: DOC files will get corrupt and becomes inaccessible due to virus attacks. Macro viruses will affect the MS Word document specifically.
- Sudden system reboot: If the system restarts suddenly due to any reason when document file is opened or being transferred from one device to other, then DOC file can get corrupted.
- Round Tripping: Repeatedly converting Word file from one format to another and back again will corrupt DOC file, which will make the specific Word file inaccessible resulting in data loss.
Problems arises when DOC files are corrupted due to all the above mentioned reasons, to overcome such problematic situations and repair DOC file you need to make use of fix corrupted software. There are numerous reasons due to which DOC files get corrupt, but as long as this application is there you need not worry about how to fix video files of different file formats such as MOV, AVI, MP4, etc,. And to get more information about how to fix video file by download the demo version of the software. This powerful easy to use software will easily fix CRC errors that will corrupt the DOC file on Microsoft Word of different versions such as Word 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, etc. No matter for what reason DOC files are damaged, this award winning algorithm will fix documents far better than any other software available in market. This utility will perform through scanning to repair severely damaged DOC file and even broken headers of Word documents easily. Whether your Word document is in encrypted or password protected form, this utility will repair DOC files in any file corruption issues.
This simple software is designed with powerful Word document repair engine, which will allow you to preview repaired Word files to evaluate recovery results. Using this software, you can repair damaged files on Windows 7 and other versions of Windows Vista, XP, 2007, 2010, etc. This software will read the corrupted DOC file and creates new Word file to ensure safety of original Word document. For detailed information regarding how to fix damaged PPT documant file on MS Word of different versions such as Word 97, 2000, 2003, 2007, etc using this software.
Steps to fix corrupt DOC file:
Step 1: Download and install fix corrupted software and run the application on your computer. Correspondingly, specify the corrupt DOC file using "Browse" option and click on "Repair" option to start repairing process as shown in Figure A as follows:
Figure 1: Main Screen
2: Soon after that the software start repair process and extract all data from the corrupt document and makes a new healthy copy of DOC file as shown in Figure B as follows:
Figure 2: Repaired Files
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can finally specify the destination and save the repaired file in a secure location as shown in Figure C as follows:
Figure 3: Preview Repaired Files
Step 4: Soon after saving the repaired files using "Save Recovery Session" option. If you are satisfied with the fix corrupted software you can purchase and activate the software to load previously saved and scanned information.